Description: Mars used to be the place where the unwanted went. The criminals, the men and women who were a menace to society. However, a crisis on Earth forced even more humans to flee to the Red Planet in order to make better lives for themselves. Technology had failed them, and dwindling supplies was threatening to doom them.
Market Corrections is a new piece of downloadable content for Offworld Trading Company that features 12 brand new maps and 3 new character campaigns that share why humanity began to colonize Mars.
Reni-6: A sentient robot who has spent years serving humans, Reni-6 seeks to change humanity’s perception on robotics. By providing food and aid to the colonies, Reni-6 hopes they’ll see that not all technology is bad – in fact, it can even be helpful.
Ilana Kamat: A brilliant scientist, Ilana was there when a mysterious algorithm wiped out Earth’s technology. Her mentor, Silas, is keen to make certain that the same doesn’t happen to Mars, and for the time being she’s left in charge of the company to make sure things keep operating smoothly.
Frank Dawson: Frank doesn’t talk much about why he was sent to Mars – and most people are afraid enough not to ask. It is a reputation that he never asked for, one that he seeks to change for himself, as well as the rest of the colonists who first came to Mars as prisoners.
- 3 brand new campaigns featuring some of Offworld Trading Company’s favorite CEOs
- Reni-6 (Robotics HQ)
- Ilana Kamat (Scientific HQ)
- Frank Dawson (Scavenger HQ)
- 12 New Maps of various sizes, inspired by actual Martian geography
- Korolev Crater East – The eastern side of the largest ice-filled crater on Mars
- Two Points Lakebed – Pointed formations created by flowing rivers, which later formed a lake (now devoid of water) as the rivers were drying up.
- Atlantis Chaos – An equatorial basin region filled with rugged features.
- Korolev Crater West – The western side of the largest ice-filled crater on Mars.
- Ma’adim Vallis – An ancient riverbed.
- Thymiamata – Part of the brightest desert region on Mars, heavily pocked with craters.
- Aurorae Chaos – Sprawling rugged lands which were once under water.
- Melas Craters – A small section of land, marked by craters, located south of the solar system’s largest canyon.
- Mangala Valles – An intensely cratered area south of one of the ancient great seas.
- Korolev Crater North – The northern side of the largest ice-filled crater on Mars.
- Masursky Crater – A unique ancient crater, partially worn away by rivers that once flowed through and near it, all now long dry.
- Mangala Fossa – A deep canyon with one section filled in by intersecting flows of ancient lava.
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Mohawk Games
Publisher: Stardock Entertainment