Description: [email protected] Data Studio (Live CD) contains a set of both desktop applications and a bootable image for booting up any system into a DOS or Windows environment. Whether you need to perform data recovery, data imaging, or to securely erase data, [email protected] Data Studio allows you to run the utilities from within Windows or to boot a system up from a self-contained boot environment.
To perform data recovery?
- [email protected] File Recovery — restores deleted files & folders, even from deleted, damaged or formatted volumes
- Acti[email protected] Partition Recovery — recovers damaged and accidentally deleted partitions
- [email protected] UNDELETE — advanced data recovery toolset
- [email protected] Partition Manager – creates, deletes, edits & formats partitions on your computer.
- [email protected] Password Changer — resets Windows user account passwords
- [email protected] Disk Editor — low level advanced disk editor (Hex Viewer)
Disk Backup & Imaging
- [email protected] Disk Image — complete solution for data backup and restoring
- [email protected] Data Burner — burns data to CD/DVD/BD media, command line supported
- [email protected] ISO Manager — tool for mastering ISO image data files for CD/DVD/Blu-ray media;
- [email protected] Boot Disk Creator — utility for creating a bootable Windows on CD/DVD or USB flash media;
- [email protected] Boot Disk — is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk;
- [email protected] Disk Monitor — monitors hard disk drive health and status
- [email protected] BCD Editor — Views & Edits BCD (Bootable Configuration Data) Store, restoring PC bootable partition
To erase data securely?
[email protected] KillDisk — powerful and compact software that allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, USB drives completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It’s a hard disk drive sanitizing tool and partition eraser utility, supports 23 security standards including DoD 5220.22-M.
[email protected] Boot Disk (part of Data Studio)
[email protected] Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. You simply insert a boot disk into your computer, and reboot. While a live CD does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer’s hard drive, it includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
[email protected] Boot Disk is based on lightweight Windows 10 (build 1709) operating system environment and supports 64-bit (x64) . It contains disk image, data recovery, password resetting, data erasure, network access tools and system utilities. [email protected] Boot Disk is a custom configured system. Necessary drivers and scripts can be installed. One may add an alternate language keyboard layout. Boots both UEFI x64 secure boot systems & legacy BIOS machines.